First Monday Trade Days
Old Mill Marketplace and Events Complex
Because the Canton 1st Monday Trade Days has decided to open this month, we will also be opening our doors for our customers and offering free parking at The Old Mill Marketplace. We believe our vendors should have the freedom to decide whether or not to be open, so some will be open and some will not. Regardless, there will be entertainment, overnight lodging, restaurants and music as well as a winery open for your enjoyment, but all adhering to CDC guidelines to keep you and your family safe at this terrible time. We will be practicing social distancing, have hand sanitizer at your disposal, and ask that you join us in following all of the safety rules as listed by the CDC guidelines. Safe Shopping!
- Part of First Monday Trade Days Since 1994.
- Located at 542 East Dallas Street, one block East of Downtown Canton.
- World’s Largest Flea Market.
- Free Shuttle to all other areas of First Monday
- Canton RV Park -Submit Request Here or Call (903) 567-5445
Old Mill Marketplace and Events Complex is made up of:
- The Climate Controlled Pavilion Shops
- The Climate Controlled Village Shops
- The Lock & Leave Pavilion Spaces
- The Mini Mall inside Pavilion #2
- The Picker’s Pavilion #3
- The Mountain
- Canton RV Parking
- Onsite Lodging @ The Mountain Lodging
- Outdoor Spaces
- The Wedding Pavilion #6
- The Wholesale Pavilion #7
- Fantastic Food
- Old West Shootouts-Sat. & Sunday performances by The Texicans
- Free Movies inside The Village Food Court by Dodge City Theater
- Free Concerts at Cline’s Corner on Friday & Sat. of First Monday Trade Days at the base of The Mountain.
Come Shop, be a Vendor, or host your Event here at Old Mill Marketplace and Events Complex in Canton, Tx. The Old Mill Marketplace and Events Center at Canton can meet your shopping and business needs all in one location.
While visiting First Monday Trade Days in Canton, Texas, shoppers will enjoy a large variety of vendors and products. Shop in comfort -rain or shine- at Old Mill Marketplace Complex in the 7 Covered Pavilions and Climate Controlled Pavilion & Village Shops, The Mini Mall, The Picker’s Pavilion. Finish off the day with night time shopping and lodging on The Mountain!
Enjoy family fun with live music, theater, lodging, gun fights and great dining all in one location.
Old Mill Marketplace, First Monday Trade Days, offering vendors many rental options to meet their business needs and budget: The Climate Controlled Pavilion Shops & Village Shops -Lock & Leave Pavilion Spaces in Pavilion #1, #4, & #6 -The Mini Mall inside Pavilion #2- The Picker’s Pavilion #3- Outdoor Spaces-Food Vending.