First Monday Trade Days
Old Mill Marketplace Complex
542 East Dallas Street-Canton, Texas
- Part of First Monday Trade Days Since 1994.
- Located at 542 East Dallas Street, one block from Downtown Canton.
- World’s Largest Flea Market.
- Free Shuttle to all other areas of First Monday
- Canton RV Park -Submit Request Here or Call (903) 567-5445
Old Mill Marketplace Complex is made up of:
- The Climate Controlled Pavilion Shops
- The Climate Controlled Village Shops
- The Lock & Leave Pavilion Spaces
- The Mini Mall inside Pavilion #2
- The Picker’s Pavilion #3
- The Mountain
- Canton RV Parking
- Onsite Lodging @ The Mountain Lodging
- Outdoor Spaces
- The Wedding Pavilion #6
- The Wholesale Pavilion #7
- Fantastic Food
- Old West Shootouts-Sat. & Sunday performances by The Texicans
- Free Movies inside The Village Food Court by Dodge City Theater
- Free Concerts at Cline’s Corner on Friday & Sat. of First Monday Trade Days at the base of The Mountain.
Come Shop or be a Vendor at First Monday Trade Days with Old Mill Marketplace Complex.
Old Mill Marketplace Complex can meet your shopping and business needs all in one location.
Shoppers while visiting First Monday Trade Days in Canton, Texas you will enjoy the variety of vendors and products. Shop in comfort Rain or Shine at Old Mill Marketplace Complex in the 7 Covered Pavilions and Climate Controlled Pavilion & Village Shops, The Mini Mall, The Picker’s Pavilion along with Late Night Shopping on The Mountain.
Family fun with live music, theater, lodging, gun fights and great dining all in one location.
Old Mill Marketplace,First Monday Trade Days, offering Vendors many rental options to meet their business needs and budget: The Climate Controlled Pavilion Shops & Village Shops -Lock & Leave Pavilion Spaces in Pavilion #1, #4, & #6 -The Mini Mall inside Pavilion #2- The Picker’s Pavilion #3- Outdoor Spaces-Food Vending.